There was overwhelmingly positive responses to our pilot event @SomeBythesea last year, but one of the key issues was how to bring some members of the audience up to speed prior to attending on the day.
Hence we listened and are thrilled to be offering 2 masterclasses at the same venue as the workshop, Amora Riverwalk, Melbourne on Friday 15th May 2015.
Each of the masterclasses will be for 4 hours and each capped at 20 participants. This is your chance to get hands on assistance and ideas from the experts!
Morning Masterclass 9.00am to 1.00pm
How to set up and run your own blog site
This 4 hour interactive workshop will have you setting up and posting in no time. Suitable for anybody who wants to start blogging, or is blogging but wants to learn how to improve or enhance what they are producing.
- Which platform to choose and signing up
- Blogs that may inspire you
- How to write a blog post
- How to find your unique voice
- How to attract followers and drive followers from social media to your blog (the mothership)
- How to keep the momentum going.
Afternoon Masterclass 1.30am to 5.30pm
How to create your twitter profile and engage on social media
Ms Dionne Kasian-Lew (facilitator)
As one of our @SoMebythesea alumni, we are thrilled to have Dionne back to run an intimate 4 hour masterclass designed to help you create your brand, voice and gather momentum on social media.
Drawing from her experience from her book ‘The Social Executive’ and her international experience, Dionne delivers a 4 hour masterclass that answers:
- How to get started and build your brand on Twitter
- Where Twitter is placed and how it engages with other platforms such as LinkedIn
- How to build a following and who to follow
- The balance between creating and curating content for social media
- Tips and tricks on Twitter
Fee for 4 hour class, materials catering and expertise $250 inc GST